If you wish to use my words, ideas, or images, please do so with integrity.
1. Use no more than 40 words.
2. Please cite Amy Lynn Hess as the source author.
3. Cite the name of the individual post you're using.
4. Cite Gypsy Daughter Essays as the name of the blog, if required.
5. Use publication dates as they appear on each post.
6. Use the complete URL.
For example, to cite the blog post entitled "The Difference Between Persuasion and Argumentation," in 6th edition APA format, the following entry would be appropriate:
Hess, A. L. (March 5, 2013). The difference between persuasion and argumentation. [Web log]. Retrieved from http://gypsydaughteressays.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-difference-between-persuasion-and.html
For the blog post entitled "Stereotype Vulnerability: Isms and Diversity in the Workplace," the following would be an appropriate MLA citation:
Hess, Amy. "Stereotype Vulnerability: Isms and Diversity in the Workplace." Gypsy Daughter Essays. 29 Mar. 2013. Web. 20 Oct. 2014.